Development and Flood Risk Officer
Please note, this is a remote working temporary assignment, applicants must be available for an immediate start.
Applicants must have a working knowledge of water and drainage asset management, including:- general knowledge of SuDS guidance and legislation, principles of sustainable development and best practice in the application of SuDS, basics of water-related law, regulation and policy, statutory planning and SuDS Approval processes.
- Responding to major planning application consultations and chargeable pre-application enquiries within required timescales.
- Work collaboratively with partners to address technical issues arising.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of leading edge practice national legislation and guidance.
- Screening out sites that do not require a response.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent by experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email