Novax Recruitment is currently working on an exciting Design Coordinator role with a leading Structural Steel firm in the Halifax area. This is an opportunity to join the technical office of a high-quality Structural Steel fabrication company. This opportunity offers excellent career progression, with the support of an experienced design office.
Duties will include:
- Attending meetings.
- Working with the drawing office to develop the offsite programme for each contract and phase.
- Liaising with structural engineers\architects\design managers.
- Work within the design budget.
- Undertake design work to specification and agreed standards.
- Check and sign off design work when required.
- Work to company QA procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of design service.
- Maintain great relationships with clients and achieve excellent feedback.
- 10-20 Years Structural Steelwork technical background.
- Familiar with working to the Eurocodes for design.
- Good communicator.
- Deal with technical problems proactively.
- Have some project management skills
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + bonuses
If this role sounds of interest please apply directly or email your CV to Callum McGoldrick at
Keywords: Engineering, Tekla, Design, Structural steel, coordinator, project management