A unique opportunity for a leading structural steel contractor. Looking for a technical project manager to assist in the technical department. They are looking for someone who has strong structural steel experience. Experience in Tekla.
- 3+ Year's experience in the Structural Steelwork industry, ideally in the technical department.
- Experience with 3D modelling, preferably Tekla Structures.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Great organisation skills.
- Work to deadlines.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Strive to offer excellent service to our clients.
The role would entail project managing a number of projects from a technical perspective. The main day to day duties will entail:
- Attending initial project launch meetings.
- Preparing IRS to submit to clients team.
- Attending meetings.
- Generating technical programmes.
- Raising technical queries.
- Maintain the flow of information.
- Liaising with Structural Engineers, Architects & Design managers.
- Compiling reports for the client on progress using demands and noting any delay to the technical programme and the reasons why.
- Monitoring drawing office on projects, linking with the design coordinator to ensure the technical programme can be met.
- Assisting junior coordinators in their development.
- Preparing drawing\ sketches to assist in best practice for specifics on the project using Tekla.
- Developing with BIM working methods.
- Experience of 3D Tekla Structures would be an advantage, assisting the drawing office when required.
- Coordinating sub trades, PC stairs\PC slabs\metal decking\cladding etc.
- Managing Sub-contract drawing offices.
Structural steel, design, tekla, autoCAD, engineering, production, design coordination , coordination, steelwork