Cyber Security Specialist - Public Sector
Public sector experience is essential for this role.
We are currently seeking a Security technical expert in all aspects of Microsoft 365 security suite including Azure Sentinel SIEM. You will aligning the organisations cyber security strategy with the national cyber security centers principles whilst leading on the various legal, regulatory and statutory security compliance mandates.
To succeed in this role you will be able to research, interpret, disseminate and implement best practice in cyber defence and network security including ISO27001, NCSC (the National Centre for Cyber Security) guidance and Public Services Network instructions.
- Significant experience of Public Services Network instructions.
- Extensive knowledge of networking principles, practices and technologies.
- Knowledge of technologies used to protect and secure data within a corporate environment.
- Considerable knowledge of major technology trends and technology stacks/areas.
- Good knowledge of legislative and regulatory compliances an organization must meet such as Public Services Network (PSN), Payment card Industry (PCI -DSS), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Significant experience in the operation at least two security vendor's software, hardware or services or holding a relevant and current
- professional ICT security qualification.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or