Customer Service Advisor
£9 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Customer Service Advisor based in Worcester. This is a temporary role working full time hours. The role will be based in the clients office in Worcester.
You will be required to act as a first point of contact over phones and emails for incoming calls for the clients Highways department, taking appropriate action to service requests and providing an efficient and effective service for all users.
Responsibilities, duties and tasks:
- To provide information, advice and services to customers on behalf of the Worcestershire Highways Service, and to provide information and advice on the services of other national and local agencies
- To take responsibility for resolving queries or completing action arising from customer enquiries and to act as an advocate, to progress and chase on behalf of the customer.
- To refer customers, wherever appropriate, to professional specialist staff.
- To complete forms on behalf of customers.
- To provide information to back office/ service area staff regarding customer needs, and identifying service improvements.
- To record and maintain an electronic record of customer details and their individual service requests
We are looking for a candidate with strong call centre/contact centre experience, as well as great customer service and IT skills.
For more information, please contact Euan on 0161 549 1999 or follow the job advert to apply.