Customer Service Advisor
£9 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Customer Service Advisor based in Beeston. This is a temporary position, contracted full time working hours.
You will be working within the Revenues and Benefits services in their customer services team. You will contribute to the provision of effective services across a range of access channels within the Contact Centre. Helping to deliver the commitment to " put the customer at the heart of what we do" by providing quality services at the first point of contact.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
1. To take ownership of and resolve customer enquiries and communications including those requiring referral to other services, agencies, stakeholders and organisations by providing assistance, advice and information.
2. To identify customer needs and expectations, to deliver service requests, ensuring the customer receives an effective service by being efficient, knowledgeable and consistent in delivery, with the objective of achieving first contact resolution.
3. To respond to telephone, electronic or face-to-face service requests, enquiries and customer communications, utilising Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to improve service delivery and efficiency.
4. To operate the Council's cash handling and payment facilities including the acceptance, allocation and reconciliation of payments made.
5. When applicable, to assist and direct Members of the Council and their guests, contractors, company representatives, members of the public and other visitors to the Town Hall.
6. To keep up to date with the Council's activities and to be fully conversant with all information available to the public.
7. To act as an advocate for the Customer First Contact Centre, promoting positive communication across the organisation encouraging constructive and effective relationships.
8. To ensure that the terms of the Data Protection Act are adhered to, confidentiality maintained at all times and the guidelines for the release of information are followed.
9. To support the Customer First Contact Centre in achieving a cycle of continuous improvement through the mentorship and coaching of new and existing Customer Service Advisors when required.
10. To support the Customer Services Team Leaders in the day-to-day operational management of the Customer First Contact Centre when required.
Categories of services are subject to on-going review, which may result in amendments being made to the above.
Experience in a customer service environment is vital. Initially you will be required to come into office for training but working from home will be possible.
For further information please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.
Customer Service Advisor