Customer Employment Support Officer
This role is still available.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with and help others from a variety of backgrounds.
This role does include some out of office hours work including weekends and bank holidays.
All applicants must have a standard DBS check or be willing to undergo one.
- Provide a frontline advice and guidance service to workless residents.
- Carry out individual one to one diagnostic interviews.
- Developing and maintaining referral networks.
- Providing one to one and group employability sessions.
- Jobsearch support.
- Updating CVs.
- Completing applications forms.
- Deliver job preparation and employment support.
- Supporting recruitment open days.
For more information please contact Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email