New Opportunity for a Customer Advisor
This role will require you to process all incoming calls/referrals to the integrated Vulnerable Persons Model, offering triage and initial assessment to clients new to the service. Direct calls for all existing clients to the services they need. Process incoming referral requests received by telephone, e-mail, and letter ensuring that the appropriate level of detail is received to assess and accept referrals also be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised records/ management information systems or service specific management information systems. Undertake general financial administration e.g. processing orders. Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
- Admin qualification to Level 2 or equivalent experience in relevant discipline
- Good numeracy and literacy: GCSE Maths and English grade C and above or equivalent
- General clerical/administrative/financial work
- Experience in supporting clerical/administrative services for other services.
- Effective use of ICT packages
- Knowledge of relevant polices /codes of practice & awareness of legislation one or more key areas of practice relating to the service model: welfare rights, housing related support, domestic abuse, substance misuse
For further information please contact Kate on 01616670022 or email