Corporate Property Officer
- To lead on the corporate property function, including the formulation and implementation of policies, strategies and procedures for the management of the corporate property portfolio.
- Directing and controlling the people and financial resources necessary to keep the estate safe, compliant and well maintained.
- To lead on the operation of the property asset investment model including ensuring up to date inputs into the model.
- Formulate and review property and service performance targets, measures, indicators and benchmarking information and establish a monitoring regime to assess the effectiveness and utilisation of the portfolio and to maximise the return on capital employed.
- Establish links with service directorates to ensure that service development strategies and requirements in respect of property, will be matched by viable, efficient and cost effective options.
- To lead on the production of the corporate property asset management plans and related documents to satisfy government and inspection requirements.
- Establish procedures to identify surplus property in the portfolio for rationalisation, gain acceptance for property disposals, manage the decision making process and ensure that the proceeds are supplied in accordance with corporate policy.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email