Corporate Landlord Lead
£250 per day
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Corporate Landlord Lead to be responsible for planning and managing the use and occupation of all corporate and operational buildings. The role involves undertaking the role of lead officer on team specific initiatives, leading the implementation of strategic and operational plans and programmes to improve the effectiveness and performance of the asset base, managing and allocating facilities management resources within allocated budgets, delivering improvements in facilities services and respond to changes in the property estate, overseeing operation of internal services where appropriate (e.g. building cleaning), and contributing to development of the Accommodation Strategy.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- City & Guilds Mechanical, Electrical or building services degree or equivalent.
- Health 7 safety Qualification NEBOSH or equivalent.
- Success in managing technical, hard and soft services in operational buildings.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance; legislation and regulation applied to buildings in the context of a 'corporate landlord'.
- Experience of contract management and addressing contractor performance.
For more information, contact Shona on 01615491999