Corporate Health & Safety Officer
You should have sound knowledge and current H&S legislation and substantial experience in health & safety advisory role within a large organisation with a broad range of service activities and technical risks.
- Monitor health & safety performance.
- Identify needs and enable internal senior departmental management to develop policies and procedures.
- Give technical advice and guidance, support and training to colleagues.
- Control the work and budget of teams.
- Influence and input to the preparation of plans and budgets.
- Develop innovative solutions to technical issues ensuring that appropriate solutions are proposed and successfully implemented.
- Contribute to the development of and implement and monitor policies and procedures.
- You must be qualified to NEBOSH Dip 6 or equivalent and be CMIOSH or actively working towards CMIOSH with good post-qualification experience and a good understanding of the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005.
- You will need significant experience in working with enforcement agencies.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email