Corporate Health & Safety Officer
The role is heavily involved in problem solving at a strategic level or at operational levels, to ensure that risk is controlled in an effective, proportionate way.
We are looking for someone who has experience in undertaking planned audits and incident investigation.
- Monitor health & safety performance within schools.
- Give technical advice and guidance.
- Escalation of non-compliance concerns.
- Develop policies and procedures.
- Identify and help internal management at all levels to implement.
- Manage risk where policy or standards may require interpretation.
- Provide and develop training or assist in identifying training.
- Ensuring good liaison with external bodies, such as enforcement agencies.
- Control risk.
- You must be qualified to NEBOSH Dip 6 or equivalent and be CMIOSH or actively working towards CMIOSH with good post-qualification experience and a good understanding of the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email