Contracts Support Officer
£14 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Contracts Support Officer based in the Wirral. This is a temporary contract expected to last for 12 months. The post is full time hours.
You will be required to provide support to the contract team, including administration, co-ordination and organisational. You will work alongside the Contract Leads and Senior Manager for contracts, as well as the Commissioning Support Officers to deliver a smooth function and service.
Key tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Provide effective administrative support, maintain systems and processes to support Contracts activity using a range of electronic and IT systems, including any follow up
- and alerts processes that may be required
- Provide a range of administrative duties including filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing; collecting and distributing mail and faxes; collecting agendas and minute taking; typing notes and reports up for members of the team; booking meetings and keeping electronic filing up to date.
- Keep ContrOCC updated with new and existing providers as and when necessary.
- Support audits and track timescales with lead officers for governance arrangements, and support the research function of Contracts, collating as directed by lead officers
- Set up and maintain Contracts meetings schedules, supporting procurement activity and tender processes.
We are looking for:
- A relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including ability to fully utilise standard Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Awareness of public sector procurement and tendering processes.
- Experience of organising and effectively managing meetings and events involving third parties for senior management.
- Experience of maintaining accurate and up to date records and logs.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.