£120 per day
Full Time Contract
Novax recruitment is actively seeking a Content Adviser based in Chelmsford. This is a temporary 4-8 week contract working full time hours. This role will be part office based and part remote working, therefore candidates will be required to travel to Chelmsford when required.
The Content Adviser will focus on planning, creating and uploading compelling content in support of specific corporate programmes of activity and will ensure all content plans are high quality and user focussed. Bringing a creative and innovative approach to their work, the role will support the Senior Content Advisor in implementing the content strategy for the organisation.
* Responsible for the scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and ultimately publication of digital content in line with the Organisation Strategy, Business Plans and content strategy.
* Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure new content is accurate, relevant, engaging and meets user needs and ECC brand guidelines.
* Use a variety of content management systems to write, edit and publish content and maintain links.
* Provide mentoring and support on communications at all levels of the Council to ensure best practice in understanding and application to create, curate and syndicate local content.
* Provide test content to support the user and customer experience and monitor the performance of content.
* Responsible for using a range of analytics tools to monitor and measure audience engagement trends.
* Responsible for ensuring the quality control of strategic, user-centric content.
* Engage with stakeholders on a consultative supplier basis, promoting the marketing and communications function as a centre of excellence
* Work flexibly and collaboratively across structural boundaries in support of key outcomes.
We are looking for a candidate educated to degree level, or equivalent experience. You will need a good understanding of Google Analytics and user feedback. You will also need great communications skills and experience of writing for the web. We are looking for someone to start immediately.
For more information, please contact Euan on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.