Contact Centre Advisor
£9 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Contact Centre Advisor based in Basingstoke. This is a 6 month temporary position with scope for extension. The position is working full time hours, and is office based. For this reason we will only be taking on candidates within commutable distance. Please note as well, client cannot offer on site parking.
You will be required to work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods, to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact. You will be responding to customers over a number of different channels, such as face to face, telephone, email and social media channels.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. To assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required
2. To use sound judgement and take decisions within established procedures for each service request including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries, adhering to agreed performance indicators, service level agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction
3. To receive and process payments made to the council and to resolve queries within agreed processes
4. Provide a comprehensive information service to the public, advising on services available from and the policies and procedures of the borough council. Also advising on services available from the County Council and other agencies which will resolve or inform the needs of the customer
5. Maintain electronic databases with information given, services requested and complaints made to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers
We are looking for a candidate with previous customer services/contact services experience. Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, IT skills and telephone manner are also essential. An NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Customer Services is also desired but not essential.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.
Contact Centre Advisor