- Provide technical specialist support for and manage a caseload of applications.
- Process and determine all aspects of heritage planning related applications, appeals, discharge of conditions and all other post-decision matters.
- Undertaking all necessary site inspections.
- Preparing reports and recommendations for applications.
- Advise on the need for planning permission and providing pre-application planning advice.
- Ensuring appropriate support and advice is provided to building owners, applicants, developers and members of the public.
- Prepare evidence and written statements in respect of any Planning Appeals and Listed Building Appeals.
- Investigate all complaints regarding alleged breaches of planning control, including those in relation to trees, conservation areas and Listed Buildings.
- Educated to Degree Level in Planning and/or Conservation or a closely related qualification.
- Evidence of continuous professional development (CPD) related to one or more aspects of heritage and/or development management.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email