Role: Façade Compliance Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading provider of Façade products and systems. This firm is looking for an experience Façade Compliance Manager to join their team. This role is in place to maintain and develop the health and safety policies with direct and indirect reports.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
Key Role Responsibilities
* To manage and develop the Support Team in order to achieve targets.
* Supporting the process for RMC and SPS Envirowall through testing, development, and knowledge.
* Supporting the complaints process.
* Investigation of quality and service complaints.
* Risk Management - Ensuring that you're maintaining PI cover through clear communication and report checking.
* A minimum of 10years of Rainscreen Façades experience.
* HNC or Diploma in Constructions.
* CWCT Required
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out more please apply directly on 01615491999 and ask for Sam Morriss
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Commercial Manager, Management, Construction, Façades, Facade, Rainscreen, Estimator, Construction,