£21 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Complaint Manager to work in Derbyshire within the Children's services sector.
The candidate will manage a dynamic and complex complaints and representations caseload including the determination of whether formal legal advice is required on issues relating to complaints whilst managing the services administration team.
You will develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and systems for the management and evaluation of complaints and representations.
To develop and deliver education and training programmes in relation to complaints management and consumer insight both internally and externally across the Children's Trust and you will effectively contribute to the overall delivery of complaints policy and performance within the Department and County Council. To focus on building knowledge within the Department and Authority by working with other agencies and providing professional advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels.
Skills and Requirements:
- Substation experience of leading on the investigation of complex complaints and drafting high-level responses.
- Substantial experience of providing advice and guidance in the handling of complaints and representations within a large complex and multi-agency context.
- Effectively identifying and promoting service improvements within a large, complex and multi-agency context.
- Working effectively with children and young and their families and service personnel in the areas of dispute resolution and mediation.
- Experience in researching, analysing, managing and disseminating information from a range of sources.
For more information please call Sam on 01615491999 or email