Company Secretary - (Senior)
£400/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking an experienced Company Secretary to lead, develop and embed processes and systems across multiple companies to ensure statutory compliance with the Companies Act 2006 and ensure there are appropriate links and strong relationships with Officers, Directors and Shareholders across a range of activity to ensure consistency and good practice in the delivery of the company objectives and business plans.
Within the role you will advise company directors on company law and financial regulations and review legislative, regulatory and governance issues and ensure companies remain compliant.
Specific Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in a relevant subject such as business, law, accountancy, public administration
- Accredited by the Chartered Governance Institute
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
- Good knowledge of ICT including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Professional competence in being able to take the lead on company secretary responsibilities including the business administration and governance of companies.
- Proven ability to bring about change
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999