Chelmsford - Currently remote working
6 Months - Immediate Start
Are you an experienced communications officer looking for an exiting role with one of the UKs leading employers?
In this role you will join a team delivering both internal and external comms across a large complex organisation so it is essential that you have strong communication experience across multiple platforms including face-to face presentations, engagement events, Newsletters, Social media and Press releases.
- Preparation of a monthly newsletter.
- Key part in the organisation and delivery of stakeholder engagement and other events
- Attendance at virtual events
- Face-to-face and online engagement with stakeholders
- Keeping the content on websites up to date
- Manage the programme team calendar to ensure all regular group meetings are scheduled
- Advanced skills in written and in person communication
- An understanding of relevant software applications such as image or video editing, mapping or profiling software.
- Experience of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite programmes,
- Competent user of social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn),
- Experience of social media management platforms such as Hootsuite and experience of website editing using a content management system
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999 or