Commissioning & Procurement Officer
We are currently seeking an experienced procurement officer who will focus on the development and implementation of innovative approaches to supply arrangements to minimise costs and commercial risk, and deliver cashable savings, whilst at the same time enhancing services through added value.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate experience in procurement which has covered the end to end tendering process. Your experience will ideally be from the public sector.
- Supporting the procurement process for low and high risk contracts
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to establish procurement requirements
- Conducting market research and producing analysis
- Managing clarifications and other procurement activities via the e-tendering portal Supporting the preparations of the tender documentation
- Supporting learning and development of the commissioning community
- Good knowledge of commissioning and procurement best practice
- Appropriate procurement experience in a public sector environment
- Excellent knowledge of Public Contracts Regulations (PCR 2015)
- Experience of e-tendering portals or P2P systems
- Experience of formal report writing and excellent writing skills
- Professional qualification e.g. CIPS (or willing to work towards one)
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or