Novax Recruitment are currently looking for a Commercial Manager on behalf of our client. Our client are a market-leading retail fit-out company, working with some massive blue-chip clients across the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth and full order book, they are looking to add a Commercial Manager to their team. Experience in the shop-fitting industry is essential, coupled with a strong commercial background.
- Pricing project works in liaison with the Project Managers.
- Reporting on profit & loss for each project.
- Issuing subcontract instructions.
- Final accounting subcontract works.
- Final accounting projects with the client.
- Providing weekly reporting data to feed into weekly P & L reports.
- Liaising with the client; establishing a firm working relationship to ensure continuous improvement of the contract.
- Management of more junior commercial staff
- A strong background in retail fit-out/shopfitting is essential
- Strong commercial/quantity surveying experience
- Experience in managing more junior colleague
- Strong client liaison skills; ability to build and maintain relationships
- A relevant degree qualification or accreditation is desirable
- Full UK Driving license
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft word suite
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- 26 days holiday
If this role is of interest please apply directly or email Callum McGoldrick at