Role: Commercial Manager
Salary £55,000- 60,000
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with one of the UK's leading award-winning residential housing developers. They are looking for a career driven Commercial Manager with residential and new build experience to help maximise financial opportunities by negotiating contracts and analysing client agreements.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience as Commercial Manger.
A dynamic, motivated and confident individual to oversee multiple projects at any one time. The successful candidate will demonstrate a polite, friendly and professional attitude who is solution focused and passionate about getting things right first time despite challenges and obstacles that may occur. This role will be both challenging and rewarding with exposure to a fast paced, vibrant environment.
· Business system rate management, ensuring current pricing both internal and external supplier pricing is accurate and up to date for all product lines.
· Provide commercial support with bids and contracts to ensure robust pricing and risk management.
·Aid with forecasts, budgeting, trend analysis and challenge the business for variances between actuals and original business plan, referencing business KPIs.
·Develop, implement and continually review customer requirements and obligations from a rates perspective and in line with contractual obligations.
· 2 years' experience as a Commercial Manager/
· Ideally have experience working on residential new builds and construction.
· Strong Commercial awareness
· It is expected that the successful candidate will have Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Qualification.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills, problem solving ability, able to work to deadlines, forward thinker, IT skills, Numeracy skills, Analytical skills and attention to detail are imperative.
· Experience with budgeting/forecasting, warranty agreements, financial accounts/financial agreements.
· Civil/Construction background (Desirable)
·Project management experience (Desirable)
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out more, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Residential, Building, project planning, people management, construction, Civil, project management, commercial, budgeting, forecasts, finance.