£9 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Co-Ordinator/Administrator based in Worthing. This is a temporary position contracted full time working hours. The role is hybrid working two days in the clients office in Worthing and three days working from home.
* Be a first point of contact for enquiries regarding DoLS by telephone or email. Deal quickly and efficiently with referrals and general enquiries. Communicate effectively with those people who access or need the service, mainly providers, but also on occasion, colleagues, customers, carers, friends and family members.
* Carry out related administration tasks associated with customer enquiries e.g. type documents, such as standard letters, input/update spreadsheets, dispatch post or e-mail information to customers following an enquiry, updating and maintaining Mosaic.
* Ensure correspondence is uploaded correctly on the Mosaic system and queries are passed to the appropriate colleagues where needed; and keep accurate records of customer enquiries handling all confidential data is stored and distributed in accordance with statutory duties.
* Send requests and enter services received in the 'One Way to Buy' recording system, under supervision of and authorisation by the budget manager. Deal with queries relating to payments by involving the dedicated payment team.
* Report any allegation or suspicions of abuse or potential abuse of a vulnerable person to a registered practitioner or manager.
* Support equality and diversity and respect customers, clients and other members of staff regardless of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic origin.
* Remain up to date and compliant with all relevant organisational procedures, policies and professional codes of conduct in order to uphold standards of best practice.
We are looking for a candidate with strong administration experience. Good communication skills will also be required. We are looking for a candidate with good I.T skills, and experience using Mosaic would be preferred.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.