Clerk of Works
- Review contract documentation including drawings, specifications and contract conditions.
- Advise upon the practical implications of implementing the designs and draw attention to any areas for improvement.
- Inspect construction works for compliance with contract documentation, contract instructions and good practice.
- Inspect construction works for compliance with statutory regulations.
- Keep appropriate records of conditions and progress on site.
- Carry out inspections to record any defects.
- Attend site meetings and maintain accurate records in order to prepare progress reports.
- Construction, Surveying or Property related qualification or minimum 5 years relevant experience in construction industry and 3 years as a Clerk of Works.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Hold a valid UK Driver's License.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email