- Produce written economic manning schedules to ensure CCTV monitoring is provided at all times including cover for holidays, sickness and peak work.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of the CCTV Service.
- Taking action to ensure compliance.
- Monitoring the camera images proactively and/or reactively so as to assist with the detection of crime.
- Maintain accurate records and logs of incidents, video handling, telephone conversations, alarm activation and intelligence.
- Controlling access and visits to the CCTV Control room to promote security.
- Communicating with Police Officer, Police Liaison Officer and the Police Operational Control room staff concerning incidents.
- Hold or be capable of obtaining SIA license or equivalent.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email