- Develop and implement best practice procurement policies, processes and supporting information systems.
- Lead and influence a defined specialist category of spend for all aspects of procurement and demand management.
- Accountable for the delivery of specific strategic procurement projects, and, support the development.
- Accountable for developing, with full options review, and delivering outcome based contracts within their specialist category.
- Provide comprehensive, relevant, and high value insight into all procurement and commercial aspects of responsible areas of categories.
- Lead in the development and delivery of a strategic sourcing programme for defined specialist procurement categories.
- Explore contract social value opportunities and sustainable.outcomes in partnership with lead commissioners.
- Corporate Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply and qualified to the Professional Diploma standard.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email