The Category Manager will report to the Senior Category Manager and will be expected to run end to end strategic procurement processes for the Highways Infrastructure category of spend and also for procurements related to the Clean Air Project, adding value through early supplier engagement and market interrogation.
- Development and implementation of the procurement strategy.
- Working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivery of efficiency savings.
- Evaluation, review and amendment of corporate procurement procedure.
- Designing, developing, implementing and refining procurement and supply policies and strategies.
- Review of current service provision, and the direct implementation of service and process improvements.
- Creation, implementation, and management of a portfolio of contracts.
- Develop and implement project plans.
- Agreement of budgets, monitoring of expenditure and reporting progress.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email