- Development and implementation of the Council's procurement strategy.
- Review and amendment of corporate procurement procedure.
- Designing, developing, implementing and refining procurement and supply policies.
- Developing the category management policy and strategy.
- Creation, implementation, and management of a portfolio of contracts.
- Develop and implement project plans.
- Agreement of budgets, monitoring of expenditure and reporting progress.
- Market assessment.
- Identify and implement solutions to increase contracted spend.
- Drive incremental unit-cost reductions.
- Manage the contracts register.
- Develop new contracts.
- Identify opportunities for improving value for money and cost efficiencies.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email