Newsham adult Learning Centre
Please be aware this role is split shifts from 07:30 - 10:30 then 15:00 - 21:30.
All applicants must have an Enhanced DBS check or be willing to undergo one.
Do you have working knowledge of health and safety procedures such as COSHH.
- Opening and closing of the premises.
- Ensuring proper use of premises and resources by tenants.
- Undertaking regular patrols for intruders.
- Conducting weekly fire alarm and safety equipment check.
- Checking all security, alarm and surveillance equipment.
- Responsible for all equipment and furniture and fittings maintenance.
- Undertaking basic repairs to equipment.
- Drilling holes in walls and hanging pin boards.
- Changing clock batteries & correcting the time.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Enhanced DBS.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email