Camera Enforcement Operator
Experience in CCTV enforcement or CCTV Surveillance or monitoring is essential for this role.
- To operate on street CCTV cameras, unattended devices recording images of potential parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions.
- Review and input images of potential parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions.
- Compile and classify evidence data and to maintain records and other documentation.
- Operate all equipment within the control room incorporated in the parking enforcement camera system.
- Handle and prepare evidence and witnesses statements and to be able to attend court if required.
- Level 2 BTEC in CCTV Traffic Enforcement.
- Relevant qualification or experience for ANPR enforcement.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email