Business Support Officer - Planning Enforcement
- Provide administrative support to managers ensuring work carried out is efficient and procedures are effectively implemented.
- Act as a main point of contact for the service area and provide effective communication when dealing with enquiries and information requests.
- Collate and maintain records and analyse information to ensure accurate statements are produced and data is retrieved from computerised systems and interpreted.
- Research information within your area of service specialism and collate evidence for presentation in reports. This may include drafting sections of documents for use by others.
- Interact with customers, colleagues and partners to maintain strong working relationships.
- Communicate specific concerns, queries and issues and ensure they are accurately and promptly relayed when necessary.
- Accurately record and also assist in the monitoring and maintaining of budgets/financial information/resources.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email