Business Solutions Officer - IT
Chichester - Remote with site visits
We are currently seeking a Business Solutions Officer to release the operational functionality of a new self service system implemented in 2020. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of implementing payment functionality to installed hardware, you will work with several suppliers to successfully implement card payments using chip & pin / contactless functionality.
You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge of relevant current technology and implementing payments technology solutions in similar customer service environments. You will be able to build strong relationships with senior business leaders and other stakeholders to achieve shared outcomes. You will be a highly motivated, dynamic individual with the ability to solve problems.
- Ability to operate within a matrix type organisation / project management context, using softer skills such as consulting and influencing, and working
- with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think laterally and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements management techniques.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to take an analytical and methodical approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer service focussed and experienced with a hands-on attitude.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Degree, or equivalent qualification or experience, demonstrating that level of applied knowledge in information technology or digital systems.
- Demonstrable practical experience in implementing technology systems (especially payments or point of sale systems) in customer environments.
- Demonstrable evidence of providing customer focused, timely, sound and accurate advice and guidance direct to managers and working through very
- complex problems.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or