Business Resilience Manager
£20 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Business Resilience Manager to be responsible for developing resilience, ensuring that essential business activities can be recovered and continued in the event of a business interruption. The role involves putting in place a robust plan for improvement that reflects national guidance, project managing all activities relating to the development of the business continuity management system, managing the governance arrangements supporting business continuity, conducting the annual business impact analysis, and providing training, advice, and support to managers to enable them to produce and improve the resilience of their service and staff.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- At least 3 years' experience as a business resilience practitioner in a medium to large organisation.
- Experience of leading/managing project teams.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful, collaborative business relationships with staff at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to cope with crisis situations, retaining the ability to think clearly, communicate confidently and work to a high standard under pressure.
- Extensive experience of analysing business problems and applying standards and good practice to provide excellent advice and appropriate solutions that meet the needs of clients.
For more information, please contact Shona on 01615491999.