Role: Business Development Manger
Unique opportunity to work for one of the country's leading Temporary Works Specialists. They are looking for a Business Development Manager with experience working in Civil engineering and or Construction to help identify, evaluate, and create Total solution Bespoke/Major project opportunities across all product groups.
Looking for someone who has a proven track record of achieving revenue growth/ business development with excellent interpersonal skills and experience of negotiating quotations. You will need to have a proven track record for Sales and Business development within a multi-site environment and exceptional customer facing and commercial skills.
· Target growth of opportunities and revenue within Total & Bespoke Solutions specifically
· Develop strong lasting commercial relationships and explore and deliver sales strategies and tactics that will maximise revenue from existing and new products
·Collaborate with the commercial team on contract discussions and negotiate specific scheme trading agreements with potential and existing customers to maximise revenue
·Work with the engineering teams, national and regional teams and customers to identify and develop the business through Total and Bespoke Solutions
·Provide accurate forecasts for Operations to enable adequate resource and stock planning
· Report and present monthly, rolling pipelines for total and bespoke opportunities by region
· Delivery of Sales targets with Operations and Engineering teams.
· Sales and Business Development experience in multi-site environment
· Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a customer and commercial facing roles within the hire or related industry
· Civil Engineering or Construction sector
· Proven track record of achieving revenue growth/ business development
· Proven network of key client accounts e.g Utilities/ major national builders and or construction companies
· Highly honed interpersonal skills
· Experience of negotiating quotations and managing the hire and installation process with customers
· Experience in the Temporary works/constriction sector
· Experience spending time operating Business Development Manager/ Customer Sales Manager Level
· Experience in the Temporary Hire Sector
· An understanding of Engineering concepts
·Experience of working with technical drawings, specifications and non-mechanically/hydraulic equipment
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Business Development, Sales, utilities, Temporary Works, Civil, Commercial, Management