Business Delivery Officer
- Maintain an up to date, in depth, understanding of local, regional and national policy and strategy developments.
- Undertake special assignments and complex research and information projects.
- Produce complex briefing information and advice.
- Scope, commission and manage the work and budgets for service development projects.
- Take a leading role in the design and implementation of organisational development initiatives, including service redesign and restructuring, and cultural transformation.
- Provide advice and guidance on procurement policy and procedures.
- Preparation of the annual business plan.
- Manage the preparation and co-ordination of internal and external performance returns.
- Manage the development of performance indicators.
- A relevant degree, professional qualification or equivalent experience.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email