Business and Programme Delivery Manager - Sustainable Growth
We are actively seeking an experienced Programme delivery manager who will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of a comprehensive business support function for a Sustainable Growth & Opportunity programme of work.
In this role you will address the operational requirements of the Sustainable Growth & Opportunity programme across a range of functions.
Areas of focus:
- Provision of solid finance monitoring and income management for key income generating services.
- Operational requirements in respect of information management and business intelligence.
- Business and service planning.
- Programme management.
- Governance and democracy.
- Organisational development transformation.
You will provide effective leadership of a multi-disciplinary team of officers in a matrix working environment. To ensure that that key priorities are identified and delivered in line with the Economy, Culture and Skills division's requirements as well as the wider Programme's needs.
- Detailed knowledge of local authority functions.
- Strong understanding of business and programme delivery.
- Finance knowledge; sources of income streams, procurement, budgeting, and operational business delivery.
- Experience of budget preparation and setting up finance monitoring systems
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or