Business and Policy Manager
- Manage the office of the Strategic Director, including all Executive Support employees, to ensure a consistent and efficient service is provided at all times.
- Manage the administrative and business support teams.
- Provide policy analysis and insight to support transformation programmes.
- Pro-actively provide personal research and analysis support.
- Produce formal documentation, including reports and papers.
- Gathering, interpretation and presentation of key performance data.
- Coordinate Executive, Finance, Governance, Audit and regulatory meetings.
- Collate and prepare draft materials for internal communications.
- Prepare and produce reports, presentations and draft letters.
- A level 6 (e.g. degree) or recognised business or management qualification, or equivalent business management experience and training.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email