Business and Policy Manager
To provide business manager support to the Economy and Infrastructure Directorate - including policy support, collation of materials for decision and day-to-day support for the Leadership Team.
- Manage the administrative and business support teams and functions.
- Leading on the re-design and performance management.
- Provide policy analysis and insight to support transformation programmes.
- Provide personal research and analysis support.
- Produce formal documentation, including reports and papers.
- Gathering, interpretation and presentation of key performance data.
- To identify, read and evaluate correspondence, publications, minutes and other forms of communication.
- To collate and prepare draft materials.
- Manage the storage and retention of information.
- A level 6 (e.g. degree) or recognised business or management qualification, or equivalent business management experience and training.
- Demonstrable commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email