Business Analyst -Smarter Working Programme
Chichester - Remote Working
Contract - 6 Months
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a Smarter Working Programme to identify strategy and implement necessary changes to ensure more effective use of assets in consideration of new ways of working.
You will consider a range of factors including how we work, tools and guidance to support staff and managers, our workspaces, partnership opportunities and what tools and services are needed to achieve the programme outcomes.
The programme has just started and initially will focus on identifying what options are available by reviewing and analysing the needs of all services and directorates. This initial stage will output an options paper and an outline business case to support the recommended option.
As the BA you will identify and review requirements, providing constructive challenge where necessary. The role holder will work with Facility Management teams to establish the accommodation requirements (size, type and location) for each directorate and then bring this into a single view across the organisation so the programme can identify the best options to meet those requirements, deliver the expected outcomes and benefits and achieve the programme vision.
- Advanced analytical skills in order to interpret and manipulate varied and complex data in relation to the requirements of each directorate.
- Ability to organise, plan and to manage progress against plan to achieve successful outcomes.
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively with a range of high-level clients/stakeholders and create and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues independently, planning solutions and making sound pragmatic decisions.
- Ability to process data and identify innovative solutions that meet requirements and achieve outcomes.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- 5+ yrs experience as a Business Analyst across multiple sectors
- Knowledge of property projects and changes including accommodation requirements.
- Working as part of a programme team.
- Creation of business cases or sections within a business case
- Knowledge of Local Government
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or