- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the property portfolio.
- Undertake capital and revenue project investigations and evaluations creating business cases.
- Manage the repairs and maintenance capital projects portfolio.
- Contribute to the rolling programme of condition surveys, the maintenance of building condition data, and the accuracy of building mechanical and electrical asset data.
- Input into property reviews and feasibilities re lifecycle costings, potential property use and options.
- Undertake inspections, condition and other appropriate surveys to identify the extent of repairs.
- Provide budget estimates, both capital and revenue.
- Prepare specifications and tender documentation.
- Where appropriate raise purchase orders for the procurement of works and services.
- RICS accredited degree.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email