- Carrying out domestic surveys, with an understanding of housing defect diagnosis.
- Carrying out expert witness services.
- Undertake surveys, write up findings in a Scott Schedule and prepare a report.
- Attend court hearings.
- EPA and Injunctions.
- Must be an MRICS or FRICS chartered surveyor, with 5 years of post-qualification experience or worked in local Authority working as an Disrepair surveyor.
- A full UK driving licence, access to a car and the ability to travel throughout England. Most of the work is London Borough of Newham areas, but there is the option for more work if the candidate can travel further.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email