This position is situated in the disability and home improvement team.
- Advise on repairs, improvements and adaptations of residential dwellings.
- Advise on policy in relation to disabled adaptations, private sector renewal, empty properties, repairs to adaptations and handyperson services.
- Carry out the full range of building surveying tasks.
- Identification, specification and implementation of building works.
- Procure contractors.
- Act as Contract Administrator for designated building projects, including issuing of site instructions and authorisation of payment certificates.
- Commission specialist reports.
- Ensure that any installation meets the needs of the service user.
- Maintain accurate records of casework and other projects.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field.
- Driving license.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email