Building Services Engineer
Please note that we are looking for people to start as soon as possible, until the end of March 2022.
The location of the role is set as Horsham, but the postholders will be required to travel county-wide.
- Financial accountability and a requirement to assess costs.
- Raise purchase orders and recommend payments.
- Directing and monitoring both maintenance and project activities.
- Analyse and interpret varied and complex technical briefs.
- Designing and adapting service specific data or information systems.
- Ensuring the safety and maintenance of a range of engineering installations.
- Direction and co-ordination of staff including temporary staff and consultants.
- Degree or equivalent level of academic attainment, Incorporated Engineer or post graduate qualification within the specialist area, or equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating that level of advanced applied knowledge in researching, analysing and evaluating arguments and information.
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. Chartered or Incorporated Engineer.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email