Building Services and Compliance Manager
£300+ per day
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Building Services and Compliance Manager to be responsible for the overall management of compliance programmes and implementation of appropriate controls relating to regulatory risk within the Housing stock. The role involves fostering a culture of rigorous compliance across the directorate and managing all statutory and non-statutory service areas in the following; domestic and commercial gas services, electrical servicing and associated activities, lifts and listing equipment, fire safety, FRA inspection and remedial delivery, asbestos surveying and remediation, and water hygiene. Overall responsibility for a team of 12 staff and direct management of 4 managers, to undertake adequate planning, monitoring and control of property compliance works throughout the Housing directorate. This role requires a DBS check.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Substantial experience of working in a technical, property services environment.
- Significant knowledge of key guidance and regulations concerning social landlord responsibilities for all areas of compliance including fire safety.
- Degree educated in a field of Construction, Risk Management, Compliance, Safety and Regulation or significant demonstrable experience.
- The post holder must have the ability to drive hold a valid driving license suitable for use in the UK and have access to a vehicle for use at work.
- Experience in handling complex compliance issues with high risk implications.
For more information, please contact Shona on 01615491999