Building Safety Surveyor
- Provide technical assurance.
- Fire risk assessments and asbestos re-inspection programme.
- Quantifying and qualifying the scope and nature of actions.
- Complete quality assurance audits to validate the quality of works.
- Technical advice and quality assurance across, refurbishment projects, major voids, new building and regeneration schemes.
- Inspecting and auditing construction.
- Working with the voids team, undertake sample T4 inspections of flats at void stage.
- Attend pre-start and project design team.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
- Assist in the development and production of resident rescue/evacuation plans.
- A Level 4 or higher construction related qualification.
- A Level 3 fire safety management qualification (i.e Nebosh Fire risk management certificate or higher). Those working towards a relevant qualification, who hold a degree in building surveying, will be considered.
- Technical membership (or higher) of the Institute of Fire engineers; RICS; CIOB; IOSH; ICWCI
- Experience of managing a programme of works inside a term partnering contract for low value/ large scale work requirements.
- Knowledge of the requirements of forthcoming Building Safety Regulations and the Fire Safety Bill
- Knowledge of the requirements of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email