Building Safety Lead
- Lead on the development of a risk based building safety investment programme in existing council housing.
- Development of investment programmes on a risk basis to ensure buildings have appropriate facilities for safety management.
- Oversight of investment programmes ensuring they are completed to standard and within time and budget requirements.
- Lead the day to day management of higher risk residential buildings.
- Respond to incidents, drawing together Project Teams, actions plans and communication plans.
- Develop an assurance framework for approval and ensure it is effectively implemented for day to day operational use.
- Develop a quality assurance programme encompassing planning, building control and development to put into place the necessary requirements of new legislation and provide assurance on implementation and safety standards during the design and construction process of new homes.
- An undergraduate degree in a construction; property; fire safety; engineering or health and safety related field. Applications from experienced candidates who hold a Level 5 or higher professional qualification in these fields, via an alternative route are also welcomed.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email