Assistant Conservation Officer
- To work with the Senior Conservation and Urban Design (SCUD) Officer and the CUD Officer to provide independent, expert advice to the development management service.
- Provide advice and input into planning appeal and enforcement processes as appropriate including the provision.
- Preparation and presentation of expert evidence at informal hearings and public inquiries.
- Deal with schemes and proposals where the potential for impact is less significant.
- A degree in Town and Country Planning or a related discipline is required.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email