In depth knowledge of the (Civica) Keystone asset management system is essential for this role.
- Provide detailed information in relation to all aspects of the asset management data.
- Supporting the delivery of the new build and stock reinvestment programmes through the provision of accurate and timely stock and property information.
- Assist in drawing up financial, evidence-based stock options appraisal for the regeneration of under- used, poor quality or otherwise undesirable Housing assets.
- Support the collection and maintaining of asset management data and assessment of information to inform strategic development of capital works investment.
- Present to the Programme Delivery Manager the Stock Investment Programme in accordance with the asset management strategy, available budgets and stock condition requirements.
- Support the activities of the Regeneration service where housing is part of the proposed outcome.
- Formal qualifications are not a requirement. However post holders should be educated to a high general standard and possess excellent written and numerical skills or relevant experience.
- In depth knowledge of the (Civica) Keystone asset management system.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email