Asset Performance Manager
£170 per day
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Asset Performance Manager to provide a proactive housing asset management function, taking account of the performance of the housing assets, informing the housing investment team, cyclical maintenance, and regeneration decisions.
Main responsibilities include:-
- To have ownership and develop strategic statistical modelling systems for capturing and utilising data on the performance of the housing assets for strategic and capital investment purposes, and lead relevant projects in relation to these including producing recommendations for senior management.
- To support the development and implementation of the Housing Asset Management Strategy, by leading on the development and implementation of appropriate property information databases and GIS systems for capturing accurate data on housing assets.
- To assess and evaluate the benefits of investment achieved across housing delivery programmes, and make recommendations to senior management based on the results of the analysis undertaken.
- To conduct financial and other appraisals of the performance of housing assets, and make recommendations to senior management based on the outcome.
- To proactively ensure the provision of up to date, accurate stock condition and property data and forward programme plans that enables strategic housing investment decision-making, working effectively with all relevant services including Housing Management, Building Maintenance, Regeneration and other relevant services.
- To monitor and report on delivery of the Asset Management Strategy and the performance of housing assets to Government, and other key stakeholders including senior management.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Ability to interpret and convey complex technical, financial and performance information to support service improvement / business decisions.
- Able and enthusiastic user of ITC to develop and manage the service, including reporting and interpreting data.
- Ability to supervise staff and provide positive leadership and direction to individuals to gain commitment and ownership.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methods, data handling and management and relevant IT packages.
- Knowledge of best practice and innovation in housing asset management and improvement, particularly in the social housing sector, including use of ITC solutions.
- Experience of analysing and reporting on complex statistical information and data handling.
- Experience of managing service targets, and evidence of their achievement.
- Excellent ICT skills and experience of working with asset management databases and using predictive modelling.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034